Hi, my name is sue_gill! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is sue_gill!

Options
sue_gill
sue_gill Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi I have just joined this group only found out about it today

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,073 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sue_gill welcome how are you?
  • sue_gill
    Options
    Not so good at the moment as been going through pip for my son who has turned 16 and suffering myself with mental health 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,073 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @sue_gill sorry to read your not doing so good. Lots of people to talk to here, different discussions going on too with lots of advice, join in. Hopefully you feel better soon. 
  • sue_gill
    Options
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @sue_gill :) I'm glad you found us.

You might like to make a post in our PIP category if you have any questions about the process. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with your mental health. Do you mind sharing a bit more about how you've been feeling? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • sue_gill
    Options
    Appointee for my son went from DLA to pip had phone assessment scored him zero in everything did mr then got 23 points so enhanced care and 10 points mobility so standard I felt he should have enhanced mobility so decided to appeal but got paperwork through and they basically saying he should have scored zero in everything as apparently he has no problems at all they have not got a clue about how hard our daily struggles are so just can’t do with the hassle so think I am just going to withdraw now because I have been sat in tears all day why we we have to fight so much to get what entitled too ?????

Brightness