CALL DONE - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

CALL DONE

2»

Comments

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 542 Pioneering
    @kes2611, I’m so pleased for you that the assessor was nice. I hope that you’ve managed to eat something today. Take care
  • kes2611
    kes2611 Community member Posts: 124 Courageous
    Was awake most of nite worrying bout PIP review. Was worried i did not give enough information or i sounded 2 happy. Got to go shoppin as need milk but still not had a hot meal. I know the call is done but worried n think i shd write letter n add bits or just leave it.We did cover everythin but never mentioned i get breathless when walking cause of only 1 lung but that wld b in my notes anyway.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kes2611

How are you today? 

I'm glad the assessor was nice, it's normal to not have the chance to say everything you want to, either due to time constraints or nerves. Hopefully you can relax a bit now it's over, and I hope you eat a meal soon.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • kes2611
    Does anybody have  letter from an assessor with the dots on cause i never seen it b4.
  • kes2611
    Mornin did not have good nites sleep.I keep wakeing up in a panic that they gomna stop my PIP even though i worse than  my last assesemt where i was given both awards.I hope they look at letters which he said he hsd on file,he did mention couple of illnessess that were on there so he must have read it.
  • berry123
    berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    @kes2611 hope for the best dont think bad and feel negative just hope and pray you get the award you want.  
  • kes2611
    Morning all,still having panic attacks over my pip assesment. When i get copy of report will it have points on it? X Am worse than when i had last assesment 4 years ago n was awarded both so in fairness it shd carry on but u never know with pip.
  • berry123
    berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    @kes2611 it's normal I was having panic attacks but I calmed myself down playing online ludo etc 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kes2611 :) I'm sorry to hear that you've been having panic attacks. Is there anything you've tried before that has helped to ease your panic attacks? For example have you tried any grounding techniques? 

My understanding is that there'll be boxes with dots on the report you request. You can them compare these against the descriptors to see what score has been suggested. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • kes2611
    If i do not get my pip renewed i will not appeal aa dint have strength. Have been looking at last assesment report letter n the summary n points awarded were fair to what i had put on form. Am hopeing for same outcome as form i did this time was v similar only my MH is worse now n my back.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Try and put it out of your mind for now @kes2611. I appreciate that the appeal process can seem daunting, but it could be worth it if you don't get the result you're hoping for. You can cross that bridge when you come to it :) 

How are you feeling today? Did you manage to get some sleep? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • kes2611
    edited March 2021
    Got a text today saying DWP had got my pip written report.Does that mean i can call tom n get a copy n if i ask if there any points on it will they tell me?  I bet there mo points on it anyway
  • kes2611
    I really hope they dont stop my pip cause my mental health has got worse since my last award.It mite tip me over edge

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.