WHO IS UR IDOL — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

WHO IS UR IDOL

kes2611
kes2611 Community member Posts: 124 Courageous
My idol is John Barrowman.He my whole world n only thing i have in life.Have met him loads of times n i have 24 tattoos to do with him n have jb on my wedding ring finger. He my hero.

Comments

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,841 Disability Gamechanger
    I like him to, he is quite a character likeable and approachable to, loved him in dr who, as for an idol, i'd say George Lucas, love most of his work and he has done loads for the work of film and tv production over the years, not to mention the star wars films
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,566 Disability Gamechanger
    I thought John Barrowman was good in Doctor Who and Torchwood and I agree he seems a likeable person from what you see of him. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    I agree he seems like a nice guy @kes2611. What situations did you meet him in?

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • kes2611
    kes2611 Community member Posts: 124 Courageous
    Have met him loads at concerts n book signings n he signs all my stuff n have had lots of selfies with him n his husband n johns mum n dad. He also sent me a birthday video.
  • cartha
    cartha Community member Posts: 1,390 Pioneering
    My idol would be my dad, and maybe some school teachers. As far as public figures go I don't really know. An idol being someone you worship, I can't think of anyone like that.
  • Welshjayne2021
    Welshjayne2021 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    I also am very fond of John Barrowman and I too have met him a couple of times.  John and Scott used to live quite near me.   I have a friend who lost her husband and so on the anniversary of his passing, she went to our local beach to have a private moment, when John and Scott found her and went out of their way to look after her.  I thought they were amazing.   About idols, I don’t think I have one, although I think Professor Robert Winston comes close.

Brightness