PIP Assessment date — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Assessment date

Options
naila_007
naila_007 Community member Posts: 37 Connected
Hi,
I have received my PIP date assessment - its on 23rd March. I am so nervous and panicing now. I am not one for speaking on the phone :(
Any useful tips please.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there and welcome 

Try and prepare have a copy of your form with you and read through it before 

Understand the descriptors and try and give real examples of what happens when you try and do the task 

There is lots of info and advice in our PIP section which may help 

Good luck and let us know how it goes 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @naila_007

I hope the assessment goes well for you, just try to have a think about what you might want to say, even write it down perhaps. And get considering what anecdotes you might wish to tell that illustrate why you are entitled.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.