Does anyone watch the soaps such as eastenders/emmerdale — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone watch the soaps such as eastenders/emmerdale

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
If you watch the soaps like I do, what is your favourite soap and favorite character and why? And your least favourite. 
This could get very interesting ?
I love coronation Street I love David as he has a brilliant sense of humour, my least favourite is a new character Daisy, think she's sneaky.. By the way do know its acting so that makes her a brilliant actress.
Comment your favourite down below ?#fun #justforfun #soapstar 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I watch neighbours , coronation street , emmerdale and home and away 

My favourite is home and away as summer bay looks like an amazing place to live . I like jasmine as a character and the New Zealand brothers for the eye candy 
  • fluffycat
    fluffycat Community member Posts: 233 Pioneering
    Options
    Corrie (‘Nina’ & ‘Asha’ funny together, especially when Asha told ex she was now dating again and when prompted ‘who’)

Corrie (Newbie ‘Jacob’ is creepy, now that ‘Jeff’ went!)

• Welshjayne2021
    Welshjayne2021 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Options
    I only watch Doctors.  My favourite characters are Jimmi and Valerie.  Jimmi because he is cute and he’s Welsh, and Valerie, because she has the knack of wearing really wacky clothes tha
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,073 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Tammyjane33 I like emadale corry stopped watching eastenders when they stopped filming for covid, I love river city  a Scottish soap,

Brightness