Letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Letter

Options
ashxo
ashxo Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello I got my letter today saying we will pay you 605 into your usual account this is the money that we owe you from the 11 March to 7 of April but I’m due to get my normal payment on the 8th of April of pip then underneath it says we will pay you 151.46 into your usual account on 19 March 2021 this is the money we owe you from 14th of January to the 10th of March can some explain better to me please 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi 

I presume you have had a new higher award is this right 

The payment on the 8th will be your monthly payment  at the new rate and what you will getbl going forward 

The other is back pay for the difference in rates due to a new award dated back to 14th jan which I 9resume is when review was applied for 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ashxo, hello the DWP won’t ever overpay you PIP you receiving the correct benefits award monies £605 every 4 weeks enhanced for both daily living and mobility.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.