Pip Assessement today — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Assessement today

naila_007
naila_007 Community member Posts: 37 Connected
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi All,
i had a PIP Telephone  Assessment today.  Oh my word not sure what the outcome is going to be but i have to say the lady was very nice and polite. it lasted 70 minutes.  They basically go over what is on the form - i think my trick question was when i told them i work and what i did - she instantly said "i bet you type fast" i said no i use a voice regnition software :) which i do.
The usual about medication, food prep, going out, shopping, getting dressed, moving around, hobbies.  Also asked about when you last went out - last drove. How i was using my phone - eg how do i sent a text and email - I said SIri did it :) which he does or i do stelus pen but i prefer the voice option.
Anyways glad its over been stressing.  Hmm just one more thing "how do u define anxious?"
Thanks,
N

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

At least that bit is over and sounds like it went ok 

You can request a copy of the report in approx 7 days it isnt the decision but will indicate recommended points 
  • naila_007
    Hi
    i got a text message from DWP today saying they received my report. Can i now ring for a copy?
    Decision will take approx 8 weeks.
    thank
    Naila
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi tea you can ring for report but would leave it till mon as may take while for it to be updated on their system 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @naila_007, yes phone the DWP and request a copy of your assessment report and on receiving it you can work out what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the award notification letter. If your not happy with the report and think you may want to lodge an MR you have now several weeks to gather information and evidence to further support your MR.
  • naila_007
    Hi Everyone,
    Just thought I woud share the good news - I got the PIP :)  Checked my bank account and its there!! From the payment i think i got the Enhanced for Daily Living and standard for Mobility. Waiting on the paper work!  Thankyou everyone for your guidance and support.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Delighted to read your good news @naila_007 - & congratulations. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    naila_007 said:
    Hi Everyone,
    Just thought I woud share the good news - I got the PIP :)  Checked my bank account and its there!! From the payment i think i got the Enhanced for Daily Living and standard for Mobility. Waiting on the paper work!  Thankyou everyone for your guidance and support.
    Super news! I hope the paperwork arrives soon so you have it confirmed.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Congratulations @naila_007 ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.