How long do I wait to request PIP report, and who do I request it from? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long do I wait to request PIP report, and who do I request it from?

Options
Gobbygirl66
Gobbygirl66 Community member Posts: 32 Connected
edited March 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Good evening everyone,I had my telephone assessment yesterday hp was dare I say very nice,really surprised because I have had some really horrible ones and been given nothing but fingers crossed with this one,it lasted 45mins really confused me with the order she went through the form.I have read on here about requesting report how long do I wait to do this and who do I request it from dwp or assessment services.

Comments

• mariequirk
    mariequirk Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    Options
    Request your report from DWP.  Hope this helps. The assessor is normally nice but then in their report they aren't true to what you say. ,( That is my experience,) 
  • Daisyt1996
    Daisyt1996 Community member Posts: 27 Listener
    Options
    I had mine last Friday then received txt saying Dwp have it so I phoned up to ask for copy today. Hope this may help 
  • Gobbygirl66
    Gobbygirl66 Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    Options
    Thanks mariequirk, I know what you mean the last time I had face2face assessment the hp told a load of lies in my report scored me 2 points I ended up getting no money and a appeal took over 1 year to get sorted,in the end I won but it is a lot of stress and worry we could do with out.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can ask for a copy around 5-7 working days after the assessment
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.