New line of duty series - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New line of duty series

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    I cant wsur either but will have to record and watch later as will be watching gran prix 

I watch f1 on ch4 and it is after live race so I have to stay off social media or I will know result b4 I've seen it 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    The line of duty is a fantastic program and I can not wait to see what happens in tonight’s episode 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    What are your thoughts? Another great episode in my opinion set up to help develop the storylines to come in the rest of the series. 

So much I want to say but don’t want to spoil it for others. 
  • janer1967
    Agree was good keeps you thinking and on your toes 

Could be so many twists and turns 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Perhaps you could use the 'spolier' function if you want to mention something that could be a spoiler @MarkN88? You can do this by highlighting the text, clicking the icon to the right of the bullet points option, and selecting 'spoiler'. This will hide the text unless members choose to view it.

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I'm looking forward to catching up with it tonight! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh my goodness, how glad am I this show is back? The first episode was a slow burner, but the last one - woah!  I have so many questions, hypotheses and confusions, bring on next Sunday!

Also, if anyone wants to play Line of Duty bingo, BBC One published this on their twitter page  :D

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • MarkM88
    Perhaps you could use the 'spolier' function if you want to mention something that could be a spoiler @MarkN88? You can do this by highlighting the text, clicking the icon to the right of the bullet points option, and selecting 'spoiler'. This will hide the text unless members choose to view it.

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I'm looking forward to catching up with it tonight! 
    Thanks for that as I wasn’t aware that it was available. 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Don't forget - Line of Duty night tonight, everybody!
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • MarkM88
    I’ve binge watched series one and two again this bank holiday weekend. 
  • janer1967
    @MarkN88 good lad , hope your settled in now 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Totally forgot to watch this !
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    How can you forget line of duty @Ross_Scope
  • MarkM88
    @janer1967 I’m starting to feel at home. I get anxious around meeting new people and living in a small block with three other flats makes me nervous. 

@Ross_Scope well worth the watch, can’t wait for the next episode already. 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    I've yet to tune in to the new series of LoD - I like to binge-watch a few episodes in one go on catch-up :)

But I hear on the grapevine (difficult to avoid it ;) ) that there's been a potential clue as to H's identity???

Dun-dun-dah... :smiley:
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Queenofdisabilities
    Queenofdisabilities Community member Posts: 91 Connected
    I've not seen it yet but bet its as good as other series?
    I watch 1 after the other like to save them its my treat watching a few.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh my word, yes this series is as good @Queenofdisabilities !! I can't wait for tomorrow night  :D  

It's interesting to see how they are weaving in characters and back stories from previous series and it completely gets me on the edge of my seat every time.  I have no idea who H is and if it turns out to be Ted Hastings... I just don't know how I'll cope.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    I stumbled on the line of duty while looking over IPlayer, I watched all the earlier series and was hooked so I watch catch up on IPlayer at my leisure normally watch the previous to keep the story line fresh in my head.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    I've eventually caught up. As I hadn't previously watched the earlier series, I've been through them all, & now up to date. I'm so pleased this was mentioned as all series have been intriguing, with almost hold your breath moments! :)
  • janer1967
    @chiarieds glad you like it they have all been so good 

Roll on tomorrow for next episode 
  • MarkM88
    Martin Compston has said episode 4 is to be a big one and a classic, so everyone is predicting something big to happen. We’ll have to wait and see. 

Brightness