Food — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Food

Options
foodie
foodie Community member Posts: 163 Courageous

Comments

• Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @foodie, are you aiming to make us hungry in the middle of the night?
    Not that I would say no to a midnight feast! 
  • foodie
    Options
    Hi I'm disabled I made this lemon drizzle cake yesterday I love baking I went to college doing a baking course please leave comments about it many thanks I lack confedence in myself I think I'm useless and everyone says so hope you like my cake above 
  • foodie
    Options
    people say I can't bake anything ? I'm hoping to produce a online cook book for others to help them.to bake stuff ?
  • Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @foodie, your lemon drizzle cake looked very tempting to me, though I'm not supposed to be eating cakes, I have diabetes!

Who is telling you that you are useless? Don't believe them! Believe in yourself. If you want to achieve something and you persevere, there's no reason why you can't achieve it.
    I'm sure all the kind people on this Forum will offer you their support.
    Is there anyone close to you who does support you and could help you develop and showcase your skills online?
    Wishing you all the best with this.
    You are already a better baker than I am, I can't bake anything! I have long forgotten all the cookery skills I learnt at school!

You've said that you are disabled but I am assuming it is safe for you to use an oven?

Are you always up late or is it just tonight you can't sleep? 

Brightness