My friend was placed in LCW, but hasn't been set work related activities. Is that normal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My friend was placed in LCW, but hasn't been set work related activities. Is that normal?

Options
jenbar
jenbar Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi all, I’m trying to help a friend who’s on Universal Credit (I’m not so don’t understand it fully) 
She was placed in LCW group November 2019 but hasn’t been set any work related activities at all. Can this happen or has she perhaps been placed in the wrong group? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated, thank you. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

I wouldn't worry at all I would imagine any work related activities have been suspended currently 

They wint have been running any sessions or training 

The majority of work coaches have and are still working from home and they will be prioritising other things 
  • jenbar
    jenbar Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Ah ok, thank you ever so much for your help!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.