Access to Work want me to divide equipment from personal support, but how can I know? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Access to Work want me to divide equipment from personal support, but how can I know?

Options
muuranker
muuranker Community member Posts: 21 Connected
Hello, anyone with experience of applying for Access to Work ... Having a bit of difficulty as they want me to divide equipment from personal support but without knowing if there is equipment ... How can I know??? And also.anyone know if my time spent on this can be done in furlough, or is work?
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi sorry I haven't seen the access to work application to be able to advise maybe if you contact welfare rights or CAB they can help or other members may know 

As for if it is work time or furlough time you should speak to your employer 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.