Update about pip mr — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Update about pip mr

mick192
mick192 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone 

I posted a while back about my partner having her pip assessment and the outcome being that she lost her enhanced care and standard mobility  and was only awarded standard care so we did a mandatory reconsideration 

2 weeks ago I was contacted by the case worker to ask for contact details of any mental health professionals who are closely working with my partner 
We gave details of them 
But she never spoke with any of them 
And made her decision that same day 
So my partner went from standard care 
To enhanced care and enhanced mobility 
I can safely say I'm glad its over with for my partner for the next 4 years 
I didn't send any evidence I wrote a 32 page essay of day to day life for my partner and also her sister provided a letter due to been her second carer 
Sadly the medical assessment was based on lies and assumptions and going through this mr its proven that these phones assessments what assume how people are over the phone can be very damaging to someone who suffers with physical or mental health problems 

Thank you for the advice given 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.