Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Options
ringmaster
ringmaster Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi, dysppraxia and mh

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

I'm not sure there will be anything you can do today with it being bank Holiday 

You local council or social services should have a list 8f registered carers or maybe you can find a list on the Internet 

I would contact your gp surgery tomorrow as they may also have a list bit also ask them for some help they may let district nurses help in the interim 
  • ringmaster
    ringmaster Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Okay social have note of my disabilitys but wont answer me   i cannot get upstairs v well will trt again i gueßd ty
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ringmaster :)

I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the community!

I can see that you have already been having a chat with janer1967 about the issues that you raised in your original post. Though I think that you might have edited that as well as we're not able to see your full post or any of the questions that you asked the community. I wonder if you might want to pop your original questions back up there and we'll see if we can offer you any further help and advice?

Anyway, how are you doing today? It looks like you're going to be taking steps to get in touch with your GP and the authorities to try and arrange some additional care and support? Please do keep in touch and let us know how you get on with that.

Hope to speak to you again soon. Just give us a shout if you would like any more help or you have any other questions for the community. :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness