GREAT NEWS !!!!! change in circumstances pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

GREAT NEWS !!!!! change in circumstances pip

misstracey
misstracey Community member Posts: 85 Pioneering
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Afternoon all i just had a phone call from dwp thought it was strange as bank holiday monday it was a nice man informing me that my pip was going up .I recently put in for a change of circumstances in january as was getting standard mobility but my health got worse and i could not do many things by my self so i had my phone assessment just under 2 weeks ago and now phone call today i checked phone number after as thought it was a hoax or something but it was dwp pip.  They going to give  me enhanced for mobility and daily living and 2 years payback im in shock and still shaking  thanxs to scope and me joining this site it is a very valuable place to be apart of just want to share the good news that do not be put off from fighting for what you derserve and happy easter xx

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.