For you all — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

For you all

Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering

Comments

• Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Hi @Ibelive2020, how are you feeling today? I know that things are not easy for you so it's admirable that you are still concerned about others.

I'm sure the group here appreciates your good wishes.

This is my third day in hospital and I'm a bit down because doctors still haven't sorted out pain relief. I had a really hard time in the MRI scanner yesterday, in really bad pain the whole time.
    I'm being optimistic, hoping that things like meds will be sorted today. 

Take care and I hope you have a bright day. 
  • Ibelive2020
    @Oxonlady im sorry tóo hear your in hospitál and bad pain! They should have gave you pain relief everytime i go intő hospitál they pump me full of morphiene as soon as i get admitted im really down today its coming upto my sons memory of hís death so i have done alot of crying already hé died in my womb at 4 months pregnant hé had edwards syndrome and áll of hís ínsides was on the outside of hís body i miss hím terribly i keep blaming myself éven though i know it was nőt my fault so yep today is a dark day for me 
    Hope you get sörtéd with pain relief today im around if you need me takecare 
    Xxxx
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Oxonlady sorry I dudnt realise you were in hospital wishing you a speedy recovery 

@Ibelive2020 words cant describe the pain of losing a baby during pregnancy . I have a build a bear I built in memory of my lost baby still gets cuddled now 18 years later 

Take care 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry to hear that you're both having a challenging time of it @Oxonlady @Ibelive2020

Fingers crossed your medication will get sorted today @Oxonlady- keep us updated :)

I can imagine the anniversary could bring up some difficult thoughts @Ibelive2020. It absolutely wasn't your fault, but I know that it can be easy to let your mind take you down that road. Perhaps you could try planning a couple of simple activities to do with your kids to help you feel a bit better? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Oxonlady
    Hi @Ibelive2020, it's always tragic to lose a baby, so I understand why the anniversary has upset you so much.

If you believe in Heaven then you'll know that your baby is happily playing with the Angels.

Have you contacted any of the Child Loss Charities for support?
    There's the Lullaby Trust, Tommy's, and various others. I could send you a longer list if you think it would help you.

Be gentle with yourself today. 
  • Ibelive2020
    I alsó lost a baby in 2016 I had gave birth in my bathroom it will be 5 years tomorrow for my angél and 2 years for my other baby i lost hím in july 2019 Im finding it hard atm got no support 
  • Ibelive2020
    Thank you everyone im being hard on myself today its sunny outside bút in my heart its dark xxx
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you feel up to sitting outside for a bit @Ibelive2020? Thanks for signposting to those organisations @oxonlady :) I know we've suggested a few before and you said you weren't keen on speaking to anyone about it, but I do think it's worth considering ibelive2020. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Oxonlady
    Hi @Ibelive2020, I've just remembered, there's a great Charity called Sands, set up by Bel Mooney, who writes for the Daily Mail, I don't know if you've heard of her, she's a lovely lady.
    She lost a baby boy so set up her Charity to support others. 
    I think you do need to talk to someone, don't keep it all bottled up. 

Brightness