Is this right??? Uc entitlement — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is this right??? Uc entitlement

em1711
em1711 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process of applying for universal credit for both my fiancé and I. I spoke to a benefits advisor from citizens advice this afternoon which wasn't very helpful because she basically told me everything that was on the website, and I could've found out more from the website. She sent me an email afterwards with an estimated calculation of how much both my fiancé's and I would be entitled to. I am so confused! I've put a screenshot below of what she sent me. I understand calculation 1, and I understand that calculation 2 is for being in the lcwra category which is what we're going for as my partner is disabled and unable to work. But where has this  £830.51 come from??? Is this a typo? Does she mean monthly and not weekly? I don't even know if this is for both of us or for just my fiancé. Her email is a no reply one so I can't ask and the number she called on was a private number so I can't even call. Can anyone help? 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.