I was awarded standard rate in April. When will I get my backdated payment, and how much will it be? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I was awarded standard rate in April. When will I get my backdated payment, and how much will it be?

bek
bek Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi I was awarded standard rate I set up my claim from 3rd November and then I rang up they said a descion has been made on the 1st of April am just wondering if anyone can help when's will I get my backdated payment and how've much would it be from the date I said please thankyou 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi 

You will get an award letter that will detail how much and when your backdated money will be paid and when your monthly payments will start 

Some people get the back pay before the letter but others wait few weeks 

I can't tell you how much as you dudnt say what you got standard rate for was it daily living or mobility 

From 12th April standard rate daily living is £60 and mobility is £23.70 

You will need to calculate at old rates to work out back pay they are £59.70 daily living and £23.60 mobility 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.