Ideal day — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ideal day

Pixie51
Pixie51 Community member Posts: 70 Courageous
Hiya, after the post about favourite places it got me to thinking about what my ideal day would be coming out of lockdown. For me it would be a warm day on the beach and in the sea. Being in the water i move so much better. It would be with my hubby and daughter and son in law, then a long leisurely dinner with lots of laughter. What would be your ideal day?

Pix xx
Yoga heals the soul ??

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    My ideal day would definitely start with corn flakes, followed by bacon and egg for breakfast. 

Then I’d like to see all my family and just chat and have a coffee.

Later it’d be great to have a picnic at a local beauty spot and perhaps take some pictures.

Then in the evening it would be nice to chillax watching a favourite movie with a Guinness...or two.

(food and drink play a big part in my ideal day ?)

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Pixie51
    Sounds perfect @leeCal! Foid figures pretty highly in my days too ?. Sadly not drink anymore.... Used to love a glass of red or four ?
    Pix
    Yoga heals the soul ??
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    My ideal day would be breakfast in bed 

Followed by a day out with all extended family to the coast,    watching the younger ones playing on the beach . Eating all seaside foods like waffles, doughnuts, seafood , fish and chips.  Buying a nice crab to take home . 

Then a nice relaxing bubble bath and clean bedding ready to sleep it all off 
  • Pixie51
    Lovely @janer1967 food and family are doing well here!
    Pix 
    Yoga heals the soul ??
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Lovely question @Pixie51. At the moment, a perfect day would just be being able to spend all day relaxing with friends and loved ones! I don't really care where, but it'd be nice to be able to spend more time with people :) Plus lots of good food and drink, obviously :D Crisps are my favourite snack.  
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness