Where have they gone - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where have they gone

2»

Comments

• Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    I know @janer1967 !
    I can never wait to eat it, keep burning my fingers cutting into it while it's still hot lol

Thanks to you too for your kindness janer.
    Hope you're doing ok...everyone will hopefully be feeling a bit better with lockdown easing.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    I miss all the lovely Little shops the personal service and the lovely things they sold now its all big zuper markets and mass produced  and you find several people wearing same cloths as you lol x
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Bakery have become less common haven't they these days? When I was young we used to have one right by our school and would frequently nip by there on the way home for an iced finger or sausage roll. 

Luckily, there is one next to where my partner works and they sometimes let her, and other staff at her workplace, have freebies of things they need eating up. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,788 Disability Gamechanger
    I've got quite a few in my town, pound bakery and Greg's and independent bakers. It is cheaper at supermarket, apart from pound bakery they do 2 sausage rolls a pound, their vegetarian ones are nice. What I do find hard to buy is fresh yeast for when I make naan bread.

Brightness