Do you think Christmas will be cancelled again this year. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you think Christmas will be cancelled again this year.

Options
Tree1
Tree1 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
Do you think Christmas will be cancelled again this year.

Do you think Christmas will be cancelled again this year. 11 votes

Yes
18%
Lisatho11987777Anomalous123 2 votes
No
54%
Richard_Scopemisstraceywoodbinejaner1967Ross_Alumnicazza6565 6 votes
Maybe
27%
leeCaldeb74Tori_Scope 3 votes

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No
    I hope not.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes
    Sorry but it has already been said Xmas will be probably the same as last year and not being horrible we may be in lockdown again everything starting to open this week we will see what happens and how it goes 
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    Maybe
    I don't think anyone can really predict that far ahead but fingers crossed for a proper Christmas this year!
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Maybe
    Today the prime minister is saying that the reduction in covid cases and associated deaths is not due to the mass vaccinations but due to the lockdown. If that is the case then we shall see cases rising again over the next few weeks and I don’t see this virus just disappearing so it could well still be with us in a significant way by Christmas. Sadly.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Welshjayne2021
    Welshjayne2021 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Options
    Any thing can happen by Christmas. I think we have to accept the fact that the “normal” we knew has gone forever. We will just have adapt to the situation at the time.  This Covid pandemic has completely changed our world.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No
    I'm a glass half full sort of guy and we can only hope that Christmas is as near to normal as possible, if only for the kids sake.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness