Hi, my name is Emma1968! I'm waiting for my PIP decision. I'm hoping for 8 points — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Emma1968! I'm waiting for my PIP decision. I'm hoping for 8 points

Options
Emma1968
Emma1968 Community member Posts: 35 Listener
edited May 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I'm seeing if I claim  pip  they had  my  form   pip 2  now two  weeks waiting  on  desion   if  I have to  talk  all the way  bit hoping this time get  8  points  

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Emma1968 and a warm welcome to our community,

From your post, I'm not quite sure if you've already had a PIP assessment or are waiting for an assessment date?  In any case,  covid-19 is causing regional delays with the overall process so you could be in for a longer wait yet I'm afraid.  

All the best with the outcome and please let us know if you need more support.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Emma1968
    Options
    Thought  it  was  telephone  assenents  does say  Maynard  assenent   if I do  be in touch   
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Emma1968 Oh, I see!  Good luck and I look forward to hearing back from you, hopefully with positive news :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Emma 

If they have had your form for 2 weeks you will likely have few months to wait yet 

There will be the wait for the assessment and then the wait for the decision 

They start the review process 6 months before your current claim ends as this is around the time the process takes to complete 
  • Emma1968
    Options
    My new claim  for pip
    But three years ago I tired  got  0 points   so  that took  about week  to come down day no  so I've tired again

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.