Hey ever one, I'm having an EEG today at the hospital. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hey ever one, I'm having an EEG today at the hospital.

Options
gizmovinney3169
gizmovinney3169 Community member Posts: 41 Connected
A bit anxious about my hospital appointment, today it's electroencephalography wow long word to say when going into the hospital I have the train sport divers taken in me, just hope thing go little different this time but just have to wait for a see ?

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @gizmovinney3169

Good luck with the electroencephalography (EEG!), ooft it's definitely a mouthful  :D  

I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way and hope everything goes smoothly - please keep us updated with how it goes.  Also, I've tweaked your thread title to let others know what's happening so they can offer support  <3
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • gizmovinney3169
    Options
    Thanks for your support I well know. later my doctors have changed my meds to  Morphine.  To help get my pain under control witch should bring my seizure down as I have in 4 a week, so hopefully, this well. work never had this pain killer. before   so a bit anxious about taking in it 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fingers crossed the morphine will help get the pain under control @gizmovinney3169 :) If you have any side effects from it that you're not coping with, make sure you speak with your doctor. 

Good luck with the EEG!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • gizmovinney3169
    Options
    Thanks, I start meds tomorrow, my appointment today was not too bad it was a little  electric shock through my hands and wrists right side did not respond, witch we thought that would happen anyway but my left side as carpal tunnel syndrome and arthrist in my hand ?  so not so much good news but hopefully the meda and treatment well work., 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @gizmovinney3169 I'm glad the appointment wasn't too bad and have everything crossed for these new meds.  Let us know how you get on :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness