Hi, I'm AyubKhan6. I have quite a few health conditions, and want some guidance on help I can access — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm AyubKhan6. I have quite a few health conditions, and want some guidance on help I can access

Options
AyubKhan6
AyubKhan6 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My user name is AyubKhan 6 . I’m suffering from a number of quite serious health conditions both physically & mentally . & therefore wanted some guidance & advice on disability & sickness benefits & other facilities & help I may get due to my disability disabilities . 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

It depends on your circumstances what you may be entitled to and without more info isn't easy to advise 

Try using a benefits calculator and you may also qualify for pip you can find lots info in our benefits section 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @AyubKhan6

Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your health conditions, but it's good to have you with us all the same :)

As janer1967 says, in terms of us being able to signpost you to some additional resources, it would be good to get to know a bit more about you and your circumstances. That is, if you're happy to share a bit more information about yourself.

Also, just to get you started, I've included a link to the Benefits calculator and the Benefits advice pages on the Scope website. Plus, you might want to check out some of the discussions in this section of our Online Community as well - What benefits am I entitled to?

Hope that's helpful! Just give us a shout if you have any questions for us or if would like any help finding your way around the forum :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,073 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @AyubKhan6 welcome to the forum, hopefully you can find information from the links and advice above.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's also this new benefits checker tool
    DWP Benefits Checker: What could you claim? (shorthandstories.com)
    Haven't tested it to see how useful it actually is
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @ayubkhan :) Please do take a look at the benefits calculator linked above, and let us know how you get on. Are you currently claiming any benefits? Are you in employment?

Just to make you aware, I've moved your post into are 'what benefits am I entitled to?' category, and added a bit to the title of your post so that other members will be able to find it more easily. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.