Hi, my name is fkennedy0689! I have applied for PIP and all the points are wrong — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is fkennedy0689! I have applied for PIP and all the points are wrong

Options
fkennedy0689
fkennedy0689 Community member Posts: 27 Connected
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have applied for PIP and all the points are wrong. Any advice to turn it around please? Should I write PIP a letter, should I write PIP a letter stating why the points were wrong and what I should have got? Thanks,

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @fkennedy0689

Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us. I have moved this discussion into our PIP category.

Yes, if you are doing the manditory reconsideration (MR) then it is a good idea to identify where you should have received the points, and outline this to the decision makers, giving clear anecdotal evidence to support your claim.

It may also be a good idea to seek advice or representation from somewhere like Advice Local or Welfare Rights. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.