Pip. Award in bank but no award letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip. Award in bank but no award letter

Myiphone6
Myiphone6 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
Hi all. Few years ago I applied for pip after moving from dla I was refused after 18 month i won at tribunal and got it back now here's the thing on December 23 I got my last payment of Pip before it ended but I put in for pip again just before it was about to end.. We're now in April had my phone assessment 2 week ago.. Today I checked my bank out of the blue and there was 2.675 pounds in the bank from pip I am trying work out what I actually got rate wise on pip any help. Looks like the 2.675  is for 4 months pip.
Thank youn

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    The payment and the letter are issued at th same time so it is common for the payment to be received before the letter. The letter will come and then you will know.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.