I got my report and it says no need for review, unlikely to change. Does this mean I got my award? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I got my report and it says no need for review, unlikely to change. Does this mean I got my award?

Options
lisabrazil80
lisabrazil80 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I got my reports bk say not need to be reviews unlikely to change  do this meen i got my pip reword  back

Comments

• lisabrazil80
    Options
    I got my fone assessment  report  back it say based on availability  evidence I consider  there to be no requirement to arrange  a review  of this significant  change  unlikely  do this meen I got my reward  back ent one no please 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Was this a review or change in circumstances? 

The assessment report is only a recommendation,  it goes to a decision maker to make a decision.and they will then inform you by post of the outcome 

So currently no decision has been made 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hi @lisabrazil80 - if you look towards the end of the assessor's report, there should be black dots, or ticks against each of the activities or descriptors. Check here to see what points may be recommended: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Global/Migrated_Documents/adviceguide/pip-9-table-of-activities-descriptors-and-points.pdf    You will need 8 points or more to receive the standard component, or 12 or more points to receive the enhanced rate for either/both components. The assesspr's report is a recommendation, & the DWP decision maker usually, but not always, goes with this. You will therefore have to wait until you receive the decision maker's letter to be sure.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lisabrazil80 :) Just to let you know, I've merged your two posts as they seemed to be about the same topic. Have the above replies helped? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • lisabrazil80
    Options
    There is no marks in every box
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lisabrazil80 - sorry, I've just noticed your reply. For each activity, there will be a black dot or tick alongside one of the comments. So, for example, if you click on this link: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Global/Migrated_Documents/adviceguide/pip-9-table-of-activities-descriptors-and-points.pdf  looking at the first activity, 'Preparing food,' if there's a dot or tick against 1b. that means 2 points. Does that help? If there is more than one dot or tick for an activity, only one is used, & that would be the higher number of the two.

1. Preparing food                                                                                                                      Points
    a. Can prepare and cook a simple meal unaided.                                                                           0
    b. Needs to use an aid or appliance to be able to either prepare or cook a simple meal.               2
    c. Cannot cook a simple meal using a conventional cooker but is able to do so using a microwave. 2
    d. Needs prompting to be able to either prepare or cook a simple meal.                                         2
    e. Needs supervision or assistance to either prepare or cook a simple meal.                                   4 
    f. Cannot prepare and cook food.                                                                                                  8

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.