Check In — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Check In

Options
csno01
csno01 Community member Posts: 390 Pioneering
edited April 2021 in Coffee lounge
Hi how is everyone keeping? Has anyone managed to get out and about and see friends or family yet? 
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

How are you ? I've not really been anywhere yet apart from food shopping waiting for it yo calm down a bit first 
  • csno01
    Options
    Hi @janer1967 I am ok thank you. I know what you mean. I have been doing my food shopping online too and just been popping out for the odd thing. To be honest, I think I prefer shopping online. You can browse at your pace.

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes it's kits easier for me I have a vision impairment so I can't see what is on the shelves and my local store has just had refit so its now really hard for me to find stuff and being in a wheelchair as well doesn't help 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Not too bad cheers, not been out yet and not seen most of the family, got a week full of appointments coming up, doctors and hospital, oh having her second jab, helping neighbour get her living room back together tomorrow after her new carpet is laid, inspectors coming prior to us having our green home grant work done, somebody to clean our 6 month old oven (yes I know lol), we might have a wander round town while out on Friday for the first time.
    Senior management went to see her mum yesterday who is in a home, first time since 10th March last year.
    Weeks on end of boredom and then BOOM it's all happening !  :)
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @csno01 I'm not too bad thank you, how are you? I only went out yesterday to have my second vaccine, going to wait a couple of weeks before I attempt going into a shop. The first thing I need to do is get a hair cut, not had one in 3 years!  :lol:
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • csno01
    Options
    I am good thank you Ami. That’s great to hear you had your second vaccine, I’m still waiting for mine but shouldn’t be too far off now I don’t think.
    Haircut. Now that something I definitely need. :-) 

Brightness