Pip Assessment Report received. No mention of medical evidence, but used PIP report from 2017.
Hi Everyone,I received my pip report today looks like nothing for daily living but 12points for planning and following a journey descriptor f, this is what I have been getting but I feel I should get something for daily living because I have problems with activities preparing food,bathing,dressing and undressing and moving around,the report reads as if. I have no problem at all with these activities and some of the report is certainly nothing I said to the hp also she said the evidence she has used was new pip form no mention of medical evidence I sent but she used pip report from 2017 and I received nothing then from that.Any help please.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 798 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.