Dwp not received pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dwp not received pip

Options
clarefar
clarefar Community member Posts: 12 Listener
HI I called to ask for a copy of my assessment and the man who was nice said they havent received my assessment report yet ( its been a week ) and then wanted to check all my details incase pip call me. So now in a huge flap to why they haven't had my report back and why would pip call me ? Wasn't the 2 hour assessment enough. Any one have any idea it takes for dwp to get my report.
Thanks

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

Sometimes the reports go to audit first and can delay them being sent to dwp . The audit is for them to check on the report quality and randomly selected it is not a check on you 

Other reason could be delay from assessor they may have backlog or have been taken off sick or on leave 

They will only be checking your details are correct there is no reason to worry if doesn't mean they will call 
  • clarefar
    Options
    Ok thank you, im still gonna flap untill i have the report lol
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    My mums went to audit. Took 18 days to reach the DWP. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @clarefar

I hope the replies you've received have reassured you there's nothing untoward going on and I honestly understand how nerve-wracking this waiting period can be.  It's easier said than done I know, but as it's out of your hands at the moment, try to keep yourself calm and distracted with things that make you happy. Whatever the outcome, the community will be on hand to support you so please be assured in that  :)

We have everything crossed for you! Take care and speak soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • clarefar
    Options
    Thanks everyone for helping its only been 26 weeks since i made my first call to pip whats another 18 days haha they sure like to drag this out im trying to look on bright side, i could end up with a nice lump sum of back payments,and if i dont get approved ive lost nothing but weight from all the  stress so i guess a win win because i am not going to mr or anything i find it all to much.
    I will keep yoy updated.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.