The weather — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The weather

Options
Tree1
Tree1 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
Will we have a summer that is going to be hot hot hot 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,893 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't know but its doing good so far
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thats the $64,000 question, but we've had a few really nice days here, this morning clear blue skies but still cold, be nice day if it warms up later.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    Im one of those people that can’t bear the summer, I just hate it too hot, I actually dread the hotter days. 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Me too @MarkN88

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    I don't like it to be too sunny because I have photophobia and am very sensitive to light. I am not to good with heat either I prefer it to be a bit cold then I've you are too cold you can put another layer on but if you are too hot there is not much you can do about it!
  • vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,432 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
        Bring it on, sunshine always makes me feel better, even if I can't sit in it for too long. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I like sunny weather when I have nothing to do, or when I'm going somewhere where I can just sit and relax with friends or family
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness