I was awarded LCWRA in February, but still haven't received the payments. When will I get them? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I was awarded LCWRA in February, but still haven't received the payments. When will I get them?

DeniseH92
DeniseH92 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, 

I have received uc for a few months now. Anyway on the 4th January I had a mini stroke which stopped me from working full time. I currently work part-time. Anyway on the 5t Jan I sent off my sick note to uc and got awarded lcwra on the 18th February. It is now end of May and I still haven't received any payments regards lcwra. I have spoken to the uc helpline and even though  the guy was really nice. I didn't get to the bottom of it. Do you know when I will actually receive my payments as my work is now messing up my wages and leaving me very short. Is this a normal period to wait for the first payment? My usual uc payment date is on the 22nd of every month. 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.