Why would a pip report be in audit for 7 weeks? Does it mean I won't be awarded anything? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Why would a pip report be in audit for 7 weeks? Does it mean I won't be awarded anything?

Options
flow
flow Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi could you advise me on my a pip report would be in audit for7 weeks now ? Does it mean I won't get awarded anything 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @flow :) My understanding is that audits do not usually affect your award, but rather they're an internal assessment of how well the assessor is doing. Do you know if your report is with the DWP, or still with the assessors? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Audit is an internal check on the assessors and has no impact on the decision of your award 

It does take a while for this to proceed so you will just have a wait on your decision  that's all 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.