Hi, my name is Claude25! SEN petition — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Claude25! SEN petition

Claude25
Claude25 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited April 2021 in Education

° Name [Removed by moderator - full name]

Instagram page: @a_claude_2020

Twitter: @Iam_Claude25

Linkedin: [Removed by moderator]

° From London | United Kingdom 

"RELEVANT GLOBAL GOALS."

4 ~ Decent Quality Education 

13 ~ Climate Action 

16 ~ Peace Justice and Strong Institutions 

● Racial Injustice 

"I also believe It is now the time to enhance success not countless failings through sabotage to the journey of success." SEN Educational needs continuous delivered  support for productive, positive constructive investment. 

Please support  me  to Change and make a difference in Education..

"The Claude's SEN Law" | Making a New Law for Education

Let's all get our Pens ✒ Sign this petition.

Web link:

https://tap.bio/@a_claude_2020

~ TheClaudesSENLaw:

Please support The Claudes SEN Law : "Signing this Petition Will Change Many Lives!"

"Let's Keep Growing and Make This Change Happen!" Please all join me in The Claudes SEN Law social media storm as we are now at 600 signatures and growing. 

Please all spread the word and add your signature for change and action, as we support The Claudes Sen Law Neurodiversity, Hidden Disabilities and Disabilities, Youthhomelessness, sofa surfing and also the reform in SEN Education, Workplacements, reform EHCP plan (Educational Healthcare Plan), reform PIP (Personal Independent Payment system) and our Courts system.

Please all support before the 10th June @a_claude_2020 and The Claudes SEN Law!! 

Link ~ https://t.co/aMMUQOIDhd 

Don't Be a Bystander.

Thank You!

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @Claude25 :)

Just to let you know, we've removed the LinkedIn link from your post. We've kept up your Twitter and Instagram handles, but would encourage you not to share personal details on the community. This is for your own safety, as well as for the safety of other members.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Claude25
    Hello my name is Claude from UK London. Please spare a second to support "The Claudes SEN Law: ~ TheClaudesSENLaw:
    Please support The Claudes SEN Law : "Signing this Petition Will Change Many Lives!"
    "Let's Keep Growing and Make This Change Happen!" Please all join me in The Claudes SEN Law social media storm as we are now at 600 signatures and growing. 
    Please all spread the word and add your signature for change and action, as we support The Claudes Sen Law Neurodiversity, Hidden Disabilities and Disabilities, Youthhomelessness, sofa surfing and also the reform in SEN Education, Workplacements, reform EHCP plan (Educational Healthcare Plan), reform PIP (Personal Independent Payment system) and our Courts system.
    Please all support before the 10th June @a_claude_2020 and The Claudes SEN Law!! 
  • Claude25
    Hello my name is Claude from UK London. Please spare a second to support "The Claudes SEN Law: ~ TheClaudesSENLaw:
    Please all spread the word and add your signature for change and action, as we support The Claudes Sen Law Neurodiversity, Hidden Disabilities and Disabilities, Youthhomelessness, sofa surfing and also the reform in SEN Education, Workplacements, reform EHCP plan (Educational Healthcare Plan), reform PIP (Personal Independent Payment system) and our Courts system.
  • Tori_Scope
    Hi @Claude25 :) I've moved your two comments from the threads you've posted on into this thread. Please don't comment the information about or link to your petition on other discussions unrelated to the topic. 

• Claude25
    Okay  I understand.
  • Tori_Scope
    Thanks for your understanding @Claude25 :) Best of luck with the petition!

• jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Good Morning Claude Can you explain a bit more on what this thing is all about because I have never heard of it. Anyway how is everything your end. I hope you are keeping yourself well and safe. Have you had your covid19 vaccine yet. I have had my first and waiting for my second which I should be getting soon. Take care of yourself and keep safe. 
  • Claude25
    edited June 2021

UK Petition and International Campaign #TheClaudesSENLaw
    "Let's Keep Growing and Make This Change Happen!" Please all join me in The Claudes SEN Law social media storm.

Please all support before the campaign  @a_claude_2020 and The Claudes SEN Law!!
    Link ~ https://t.co/zRabZ8n1Da  #TheClaudesSenLaw

Complete interview - link in bio Instagram: @joalarcaoart

<Moderator removed Linkedin links>

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Claude25

It's good to see you're still actively working towards getting signatures for your petition.  As advised by @Tori_Scope previously, links to individual Linkedin pages aren't allowed to protect our members' identities, therefore where they have been included (either stand alone or redirected to via your tap.bio) they have been removed.  Also, I've merged your petition with the existing thread dedicated to your cause.

Good luck and have a great weekend :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness