How is everyone doing today? - Page 7 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How is everyone doing today?

123457»

Comments

• jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    edited April 2021
    Good morning @Tori_Scope I very much enjoyed my Zumba class yesterday in the park. She said the pain had moved to her hips but she managed to do the class so that was very good. Had to do itt with my coat on yesterday because it was so cold. I usually take my coat off as soon as get the park but I couldn't. It was very difficult doing it with a coat on. I forgot to mention it is my other friends birthday today. I hope she likes the presents that I gave her. Take care and speak to you very soon. 
  • Claude25
    Claude25 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    edited April 2021

Hello Good Morning everyone!

• Claude25
    Good morning Tori. I very much enjoyed my Zumba class yesterday in the park. She said the pain had moved to her hips but she managed to do the class so that was very good. Had to do itt with my coat on yesterday because it was so cold. I usually take my coat off as soon as get the park but I couldn't. It was very difficult doing it with a coat on. I forgot to mention it is my other friends birthday today. I hope she likes the presents that I gave her. Take care and speak to you very soon. 
    In response: Good morning my name is Claude from UK London. As a 23 year old Student, Youth Delegate and Philanthropist who believes in a decent standard of education to be delivered as a result of my own challenges of still being denied an education from 2017 till now which is 4 years of lost provision which was unelected. Which I am legally lawful entitled to Education. Like millions of SEN families and young adults. Which have to face these fights each day. That's why I came up with the idea of (The Claudes SEN Law) Which will be acknowledged in the UK.

Background information about ~The Claudes SEN Law: SEN review of curriculum, educational and employment opportunities "The Claudes SEN Law."

The Government should conduct a review to investigate the curriculum’s approach to Special Educational Needs, and educational and employment opportunities and barriers for people with Special Educational Needs. To establish SEN Qualifications and Degree system. To increase more Job Opportunities with more Equality paticualy with regards to race.

The Government should then consider ways of improving understanding of these needs, and supporting people with these needs. This could include revising the national curriculum, and providing educational and access to the Personal Budget for EHCP plans for SEN families and young adults. Equality for hidden and visual disabilities.

"The Claudes SEN Week." Which highlights SEN awareness.

I am one of over a million students who have Special Educational Needs and have faced my own challenges and personal obstacles.

SEN education requires financial support for productive, positive constructive investment.

Extend studying 25 cut off age as the ehcp plan holder.

Deal with number youth homeless, sofa surfing and harassment behaviour of houesing local authorities due to failes of SEN Department of Local Authorities.

People with learning difficulties should be supported to succeed in education and work.

From my own challenges within the number of years of being denied a right to an education, when our UK SEN education system. Is old and requires "The Claudes SEN Law. We are Forgotten Generation of Neurodiversity, Hidden Disabilitie, Visibly Disabled Students and Young Adults. Youth like myself who has been unelected Homelessness out of Education since 2017, who is currently being failed by the UK Court Systems, Educational Health Care Plan and Personal Indepent Payment System. Which Discriminate People of Colour from Black Heritage who are born in the UK, People with Hidden Disabilities including Epilepsy and Local Authorities who have failed, an also have lack of understanding for myself and many others including SEN families and young adults all to disregard their duty in delivering funding for education. Which is given to them by the government.

This is the reason why: "TheClaudesSENLaw." Was created, you got the power to turn the wheel for change and action!

"Let's end the sentences of words and no action."

"Share, Repost, Add Your Signature, Support, Call For Action, Inform Your local MP, Inform Everyone You Know and Spread The Word!!"

#TheClaudesSENLaw #National #Trending

#TrendingNow #UKGovernment #UK #Campaigns Please all support before the 10th June 2021

Together we can achieve the goal of 10,000 signatures.

Don't be a Bystander

#letsmakethechange Join me in the call for urgent action!

Please "Sign the Petition." #TheClaudesSENLaw

• jasmineirani
    Good morning everyone how is everyone doing today. I hope everyone is keeping themselves well and safe. Not doing much today just cleaning, Zumba and shopping. Anyone doing anything nice for the bank holiday weekend. Have fun and keep safe. 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    edited May 2021
    Hi @jasmineirani :)

Just wanted to stop by and say good...afternoon now, not good morning! 

I'm doing well, thank you for asking. That's a fairly packed and energetic day for you. I think just one of those activities would have me tired out. ;)

Which one did you do first this morning? And did you save the shopping for this afternoon?

You enjoy the rest of the bank holiday. As you say, have fun and stay safe.
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Caz How are you doing this morning. We did the cleaning first and then I did my Zumba and then we went shopping. What are you up to today anything nice. Have a lovely day. 
  • Caz_Alumni
    I'm good! Thank you for asking @jasmineirani :)

I'm here. And looking forward to spending the day with you lovely folks on the community. What more could I ask for? ;)

Did you buy anything nice yesterday? And what are your plans for today? Anything exciting? Or is it a 'take it easy' kind of day? Whichever one it is, hope you have a good one!

• Claude25
    edited May 2021
    (removed by moderator - irrelevant content/spam)

Thank You Everyone.
    Claude✒?
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Claude Hope you are keeping yourself well and safe. How do you sign the petition. Is there a website. What are you up to today anything nice. I will be in the British Heart Foundation doing my volunteering so I better go. Take care of yourself and keep safe. 
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Caz Just a quick one because I have to go soon. I am volunteering in the British Heart Foundation this morning and I have to be there at 10:00. Enjoy your time on the Community this morning and speak to you very soon. 
  • 22Putney
    22Putney Community member Posts: 27 Connected
    Hello, I hope you are all well, I am new to the site, I have just spent ages trying to clear all the emails from a member just saying the same thing, how can I stop this crazy any suggestions, or block all the thread things, seems a bit odd, you would be amazed at how many then a chap with email address etc, I thought that was not the protocol ?? Now thinking a scam???
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    Hi @22Putney :) 

I'm sorry to hear that you got a flood of emails. I think I know which comments you're referring to, and can reassure you we've dealt with this. 

Here's how you can change your notification settings, if that's something you still want to do:
    1. Click the cog icon underneath your username
    2. Select 'edit profile'
    3. Select 'notification preferences' from the menu on the right hand side of the screen
    4. Select the notifications you'd like to receive, and those you wouldn't. Pop-up notifications show up within the community when you're online, and email notifications go to your email inbox
    5. Remember to click save right at the bottom of the screen!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • jasmineirani
    Good Morning Tori How are you doing today. I you doing anything nice today. For me it is just Zumba and then I am relaxing. Have a good day and I hope you sort out Putneys emails that sounds a bit strange to me. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Afternoon @jasmineirani :) I'm not up to anything particularly exciting today, nope! Haven't got much planned this week other than going for a drink with my housemates on Friday, which should be fun. Enjoy the Zumba! 

• jasmineirani
    Good morning Tori I hope you are keeping yourself well. Enjoy your drink with your housemates. I have Zumba this morning again this morning again so I am in a bit of a rush. Just looking through my emails right know and one of them is this one. Not many to look at now. Take care of yourself and keep safe. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Wow, you really love your Zumba @jasmineirani! How did you get into it? 

Thanks, I will :) I hope you enjoyed your Zumba, and find some time to relax this afternoon/evening. 

• Caz_Alumni
    edited May 2021
    @jasmineirani I wish I had your energy for Zumba :smiley:

I'm afraid that I move at a significantly slower pace these days. But I have to admit, Zumba looks like an awful lot of fun! 

• jasmineirani
    Hi everyone how is everyone keeping. Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days that's because I have really been busy. I have had my second dose of the covid vaccine today. It hurt more than the first dose. Has anyone got there dose yet. Take care everyone and keep safe. Speak to you soon. 

Brightness