My daughter is nearly 17 and is at middle rate care for PIP, but I just got a confusing letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My daughter is nearly 17 and is at middle rate care for PIP, but I just got a confusing letter

Options
emma10toes
emma10toes Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Thank you for adding me to the community ?

Comments

• emma10toes
    emma10toes Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    My daughter is nearly 17 and is at middle rate care for PIP But I have just got a letter and I am lost to what it means .... Can anyone help me please x
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hj and welcome 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

If you give us more info we can try and help 

Is it pip she is on as there is no middle rate care only standard or enhanced in pip 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @emma10toes - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. How can we help with your daughter's letter? :)
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Welcome to the community @emma10toes :) Good to have you with us!

There's lots of different ways that we might be able to help out, including the option for you to have a read through some of our members' previous posts on PIP and other discussions categories, if that might help you to understand the letter that you've received?

And, as some of our members have mentioned, if you want to let us have some more details, then we can signpost you to some further information or try to answer your queries. 

Just give us a shout with some more info and we'll do our best to offer you some further advice :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community from me too @emma10toes :) I've moved your post into the PIP category, and tweaked the title a little. As the others have said, it'd help if you could share some more information about what the letter says. Please do feel free to ask any questions you might have!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.