My appeal has been lodged with the tribunal. What does 'bundle pack' mean? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My appeal has been lodged with the tribunal. What does 'bundle pack' mean?

Popdiva43
Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all good morning hope everyone is well.Could some please help me,I've disputed my pip decision,and now my appeal has been lodged with the tribunal,I have to wait for dwp to get back to them with there verdict of there decision,but what does bundle pack mean please

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Bundle pack is all the evidence the dwp will submit to the tribunal and you will get a copy too 

It includes all the paperwork relating to your claim 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Hi @Popdiva43

Just to follow up on janer1967's reply about the paperwork bundle for your tribunal hearing, I've also included a couple of links to some further information on the appeals process, including some guidance from Scope and Turn2Us. I thought that might be useful to you in providing you with some further info about next steps.

Please do pop back and let us know if you have any other questions. All the best with your appeal and do keep us updated as to how you're getting on. :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Popdiva43
    Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.