Could phone assessment from CHDA override decision from DWP and help me at tribunal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Could phone assessment from CHDA override decision from DWP and help me at tribunal?

Options
Popdiva43
Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
edited April 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi all sorry to bother you, I'm at the stage at moment of taking pip to tribunal, as got zero points of both elements, which I know I should of got around 37 points, 20 mins ago a had letter through my door from chda saying that I'm having to have another phone call assessment to see if I'm capable for work which I'm clearly not, from one of there health professionals,could this company over right the decision from dwp and help me at the tribunal. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

What is chda ? 

A work capability assessment us completely separate from pip they are seperate benefits with different criteria 

So no they cannot overwrite the decision for your PIP or help at tribunal 

Pip is about your daily living and mobility the wca is about your ability to undertake any type of work

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.