Help for review assesment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help for review assesment

kaishalewis
kaishalewis Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
edited May 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Do these rough draft answers lookok for pip review assesment tia 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Note to moderators - can you remove name and address details from the first image?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @calcotti Thanks for the heads up!

@kaishalewis Hello and thanks for sharing your question with us.  Just to advise - I've edited out the personal details at the top of your letter to protect your identity.  As per our house rules, this content isn't allowed so please be extra cautious when constructing any further posts :) Wishing you all the very best with your PIP claim.  Please let us know how you get on.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kaishalewis - this gives a background to how you are, but in some instances is lacking detail.
    - Using an oven doesn't count in the preparing food section; could you microwave a meal instead?
    - for the washing & bathing section, why can't you bend, or lift your arms above your head?
    - dressing/undressing; you haven't mentioned anything about this activity.
    - mobility; you haven't mentioned how many metres you can walk. How often do you get hemiplegic migraines? You mention a Satnav, so do you drive?
    - take into consideration, which you have done in places, whether you can do an activity safely, whether you could repeat an activity as often as would reasonably be expected, can you do it to an acceptable standard, & does it take you longer than someone that doesn't have your disability?
    - try & give a couple of real life detailed examples for each applicable activity, i.e. what happened, when, who witnessed it, why was it difficult to do/attempt, & what, if anything, was the consequence of attempting it?
    Hope some of this helps.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

I'm sorry but I am unable to read your screen shot due to poor vision so hopefully others can help 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.