Waiting for PIP award letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting for PIP award letter

fireupthequattro
fireupthequattro Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone, I received a telephone call last Wednesday to confirm my PIP award, my question is “how long does it take after a telephone confirmation to receive my official award letter”? Can anyone confirm please?
Thank you and best wishes 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    Hi @fireupthequattro - & welcome to the community. Some get it quicker than others, so it's hard to say.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi 

It depends on postal service so hard to comment 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fireupthequattro (Life on Mars fan?  :) ) and a warm welcome to our community.

As advised, we wouldn't be able to give a reliable answer to your question as it varies regionally but I do hope you aren't waiting too long.

Well done on the award and please keep us updated with how you get on.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • fireupthequattro
    fireupthequattro Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Yes a big fan ????

Thank you all for taking the time to respond, I was told by DWP telephone call last Wednesday that I have been awarded enhanced PIP, so just eager to receive the official confirmation letter, I think I am doubting myself more than anything tbh.
    Best wishes 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.