I got pip report within 3 days but some of the notes are inaccurate. Does the DM just go off report? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I got pip report within 3 days but some of the notes are inaccurate. Does the DM just go off report?

clarefar
clarefar Community member Posts: 12 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi so i called pip and asked for a copy of my report and it arrived with in 3 days, from what i can see from the ticks i will get standard living (9 points). what i dont get in the notes bit it says that i never go any where on my own and wont use public transport due to my anxiety yet i got zero points as i can plan a journey. Do you think the person that goes through the report actually reads it or just goes off the points that the assessor marked down.
Thank you

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

They read the report as well as your evidence ti make  decisions  

They do in most cases go with the report but not always 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    The decision maker mostly go with the report recommended by the assessor, if you are not happy with the expected award you now have time to prepare evidence to submit an MR should you wish to lodge one.
  • danixxx
    danixxx Community member Posts: 128 Connected
    Hi who do you ring to ask for report as I have just received a text to say they now have my report @janer1967

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,353 Disability Gamechanger
    danixxx said:
    Hi who do you ring to ask for report as I have just received a text to say they now have my report @janer1967

DWP/PIP 0800 121 4433
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • danixxx
    Thanks @poppy123456 just called an they said there not allowed to send the assessor report anymore ? 
  • poppy123456
    Some will tell you that but most of them will agree to send it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • danixxx
    Although sometimes they don’t always go with assessor reports I have read people have had an increase 
    has anyone ever had decrease on ere ? 
  • poppy123456
    danixxx said:
    Although sometimes they don’t always go with assessor reports I have read people have had an increase 
    has anyone ever had decrease on ere ? 

Yes, it has happened...
  • danixxx

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.