Where to get pain killers — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where to get pain killers

Options
izzygirl
izzygirl Community member Posts: 1 Listener
What is the best pain killer

Where can I get pain killers

thank you

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,610 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @izzygirl welcome, its hard to pin point the best pain killer as different types of pain relief  work different for different people, its best to speak to your dr to try find the one that suits you best, you can buy paracetamol over the counter.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there

You can buy non prescription  pai  killers from chemist  supermarkets and shops

If you haven't had any before I would go to chemist so you can get advice on best ones for the pain you have 

• Roddy123
    Roddy123 Community member Posts: 41 Courageous
    Options
    I swear by co-codamol but its difficult to get without a prescription.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @izzygirl

Welcome to the community. 

We aren't able to give medical advice on this community, so I would advice that you speak with your GP or chemist to discuss what pain killer would be best for you.Roddy123 said:
    I swear by co-codamol but its difficult to get without a prescription.
    Welcome to the community! I'm glad that particular one works for you, but again we are unable to give medical advice here and just because one kind of pain killer might work for one person, that doesn't necessarily mean it will work for another.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness