PIP Online form. Should I add additional info at the end? I can't edit questions I've filled in — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Online form. Should I add additional info at the end? I can't edit questions I've filled in

northeastlady
northeastlady Community member Posts: 34 Connected
edited May 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all. 

I made a claim for PIP and opted for the online form as they said I could add and save progress and go back to it.

I've started to fill it in and the questions with areas to add more info work, you can save, edit and exit, but the first section about what conditions you have doesn't let me edit it, I'd put in conditions and some medication but couldn't remember the dosage mg so I saved it but can't edit it now. 

Should I cover everything again in the additional information at the end to be sure? Or am I missing something...

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    northeastlady said: Should I cover everything again in the additional information at the end to be sure? 
    Sounds like a practical solution to me.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @northeastlady :) Did you add it at the end in the end? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Add you additional information medications things you for got to enter put a question number by each additional price of information your enter so that the HP will know which questions you are submitting extra information.
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Hello there @northeastlady :)

Just a quick line to see how you're getting on with your PIP application? Was the advice helpful? And have you managed to get everything filled in? 

Anything you're still unsure about, please do get in touch. And we'll see if somebody on the community can help you out.

Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • northeastlady
    Hi all, sorry for such a delay. Had a block of bad days and needed some downtime. So I submitted my pip form, UC also sent me the UC50 form for capability so I've completed that too. I added a personal statement and my partner wrote something too. I've sent the forms off to both along with screenshots and images from my online medical record access showing prescriptions and events such as referrals and treatments etc. Not sure how long the current wait is in the northeast, Middlesbrough area, for the UC capability or PIP applications to reach an assessment appointment stage etc but we shall see.
  • northeastlady
    Just to add, you can go back in to each section and edit it just doesn't look like you can until you save each section again.
  • hughiemachrins
    hughiemachrins Community member Posts: 65 Courageous
    I live in the west Highlands of Scotland and my UC fitness for work decision( now going to tribunal) was made by someone in Middlesbrough! 
  • northeastlady
    Just a short distance if you needed a face to face appointment then...
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Just a short distance if you needed a face to face appointment then...
    PIP claimants do not meet the Decision Maker (who is not the health assessor).
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.