PIP Mandatory Reconsideration - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Mandatory Reconsideration

2»

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    You can request a Mandatory Reconsideration of the length of the award if you wish.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you, I’ll just wait till reassessment but next time I hope it isn’t as bad!
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    @bg844 Thanks for the update.  It's always nice to hear about positive outcomes and it's great to see the decision went your way, albeit eventually :)  If you ever need advice or a friendly natter with others online, you know where we are.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.