What difference has your pet made to your life? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What difference has your pet made to your life?

13»

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Our toy poodle Sophie is a HUGE part of our life. We never leave her in the house alone. There's always one of us with her, if the other has to go out and she frets and sits watching out of the window, waiting for our return. Sophie is our little star! I have out pictures of her on here before. But I have forgotten how to do it.

Sophie is small, white with the prettiest little face!
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Sophie sounds lovely @pollyanna1052 :love: 

If you want to upload a photo to a comment, you can do so by clicking the 'attach image' icon along the bar at the top of the comment box. It's the one that looks like a mini picture of mountains and the sun. You can then upload a file. Here's a picture, if that helps:

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • mariequirk
    mariequirk Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    Thanks, your little Sophie sounds amazing. 
  • Jean Eveleigh
    Jean Eveleigh Scope Member Posts: 185 Pioneering
    These are all my babies who have gained their angel wings over the years.

Ringo 

Poppy

Delilah

Bobbie

I have also lost another cat Soloman that I still hold out hope (thanks to microchipping) I may be reunited with but as each year passes that becomes less and less likely as she has been missing since 2006 - I know she has a boys name but it was the name she had when I rescued her (the family thought she was male; they were moving overseas and not taking her with them).

I currently have one dog remaining with me - I have had animals all my life others include birds, fish, frogspawn, and a rabbit - I cannot imagine my life without an animal in it, as a person who is unable to have children (bar the one I lost in 2005) they give me the only outlet to be a mother avalible.

They provide unconditional love, support, comfort, trust, privacy (they cannot repeat what you tell them, apart from the birds lol) - but most importantly they are a reason to live, no matter what I am feeling they need looking after I have to walk up to feed and interact with them - I made a commitment and promised each of them the day I brought them home to look after them, love them and provide them a safe, happy, healthy home until the day they pass away and I do my very best to keep that promise.
  • mariequirk
    mariequirk Community member Posts: 38 Connected
    What a lovely person you are. X
  • BunnyBabs
    BunnyBabs Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    A little Pic of Tina Bunny  awake,and her little front paws...Now all you havn't seen are her big Thumpy floofers !!

Brightness