Hi, I'm fraser2907! When will I get my P60? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm fraser2907! When will I get my P60?

fraser2907
fraser2907 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited May 2021 in Work and employment
Hi Everyone has anyone still waiting for there p60 2021 I'm on Esa and when i spoke to them and they told there system broke down and said it would arrive by May I have written 3 letters and requested this online and still heard nothing can someone  please if there is an other way I can get this ??

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fraser2907 - & welcome to the community. As far as I can see you should receive your P60 by the 31st May. Pleases  see: https://www.gov.uk/paye-forms-p45-p60-p11d/p60

• fraser2907
    Thanks if this doesn't appear by this date ....what will I do ?? As I'm just needing my certificate of contributions statement 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    You can check your National Insurance contributions online: https://www.gov.uk/check-national-insurance-record
    Does that help?

• fraser2907
    Thanks has anyone had this problem that I have been having not hearing back from Dwp benefit people they are a nightmare 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fraser2907 and welcome to our online community.  

I'm really glad @chiarieds was able to help you get the information you need and I have my fingers crossed you'll get that P60 by the 31st.  Lots of our members have been experiencing delays in dealing with the DWP since the onset of coronavirus unfortunately and I appreciate how frustrating it can be  :(  Hopefully you should have some progress in the next week or so, and it would be great if you could keep us updated.

Just to add, I've tweaked the title of your thread to help others with the same question and moved it to our Employment and careers category.  Good luck. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    You don't need your P60 to see your contributions if you are on ESA. The P6O won't tell you. It simply shows the amount of taxable benefit received. On ESA you get Class 1 NI credits automatically. As chiarieds said, you can check your NI record direct with HMRC - although it may be too soon for 2020-21 NI credits to be showing yet.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    I have known years when my P60 has arrived in June, this year it arrived last week.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• fraser2907
    That's what I'm after  as it came on April last year they told me it would be May have written 3 letters applied online hears nothing I wanted to know of anyone is nt recieved it
  • woodbine
    That's what I'm after  as it came on April last year they told me it would be May have written 3 letters applied online hears nothing I wanted to know of anyone is nt recieved it
    Was that from the DWP or an employer? Everything's slow at the moment you'll get it as soon as they do it.

• fraser2907
    I need it from dwp as I don't work ?? 
  • fraser2907
    Sorry I made a mistake I'm still awaiting my p60u I have contacted them sent letters contacted them online heard nothing iam on my esa benefit and I urgently need this for my file very frustration I recieved last years in April....I missed there call and contact them by phone I'm losing a winning battle....how long will it take or is it down to the pandemic when will I recieve it.....please can anyone help..... 

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @fraser2907

Welcome to the community. 

It can sometimes take the DWP a while to get things sent out to you, but there's no fixed duration of time in which you should receive something. However, if they've told you they'll be sending it out then hopefully it won't be much longer.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Still not clear why you are so anxious about getting it - what information do you expect it to tell you that you do not already have. They are supposed to be issued by the end of May which means they may not arrive until June.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • woodbine
    yes you will get it from the DWP when its ready, there really is no urgency so the best advice is wait till it comes, as we have said it won't tell you anything you don't already know.

Brightness