Does anyone know what a FESL9 form is for? — Scope | Disability forum

Does anyone know what a FESL9 form is for?

RPQ Member Posts: 2 Listener
I have had a compliance telephone interview, I have since received a letter from the DWP asking me to give dates for the last 4 years of trips abroad. 
The form I have to complete is an FESL9
can anyone shed any light regarding this form please. 


  • Cher_Inactive
    Cher_Inactive Posts: 4,414

    Scope community team

    edited June 1
    Hello @RPQ and a warm welcome to our community.  How are you keeping today?

    I've done some research and am unable to ascertain details of that exact form, but I believe it will be a fraud prevention and compliance form used to help the DWP collate data to review your claim.  Has it already been sent out to you?  Here's a little more information on the Government's Fraud and Error Prevention Services webpage about what this service does. 

    Please let us know if we can help in any other way and all the best.

    Just to add: I've tweaked the title of your thread to help others spot it who may be able to offer more insight.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

    Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,757 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from. Me too 

    Sorry no idea what the form is maybe when you see it will become clear 

    Let us know how you get on 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • RPQ
    RPQ Member Posts: 2 Listener
    It's basically asking for dates I've been abroad covering last 4 years??
    Who can remember dates that far back?? 


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.