Hi ho hi ho it's off to M.R I go — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to M.R I go

missybpink
missybpink Community member Posts: 28 Connected
Not happy at all, I'm bone weary tired and now I have to fight yet again.
Standard daily zero mobility 

Comments

• Emilyb81
    Emilyb81 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Sorry hun :disappointed: it's so rubbish having to deal with all this! And having to constantly prove you need help over and over again!
    There's a lot of good help around mandatory reconsiderations on here so hopefully with that support it will be a more positive outcome! Xx
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 542 Pioneering
    @missybpink. I’ve just sent my MR off. 0 for daily, and 4 for mobility. If I don’t get any change with MR, I’m completely done.
    Good luck with yours.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Sometimes we get awarded an award that is not what we expected,  why it maybe that we don’t meet the claiming criteria when we thought we should have or did meet the criteria in our opinion. I had 3 PIP assessments 2 face to face both awarded me the correct award my last a phone assessment my award remained the same so after submitting a 10 page printed MR stating from my application from and Assessment report the reasons why I should have been awarded a higher award as I felt I was discriminated against as I used 2 mobility scooters a class 3 and boot scooter plus I drive an automatic car. I hope you have sent a good MR submission.
  • Emilyb81
    Did you get a positive outcome @wilko?? Or are you still waiting? :disappointed: 
  • missybpink
    Not sent it yet as only found out today but I was expecting it as I have the report and the guy has put things wrong for example my main disability that I revolved my form around is only mentioned in the history of disabilities but not even touched on anywhere else, he asked me if I can explain what happens when I have a blackout he's put that description down for my vertigo
    I live with Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Restless leg syndrome, anxiety, migraine vertigo & symmetrical facet joint degeneration.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @Emilyb81, yes my MR was upgraded from low rate daily living to enhanced.So I am on enhanced for daily living and mobility.
  • Emilyb81
    Oh that's good news then! Nice to see some happier endings :smile: take care and stay safe @wilko ?
  • missybpink
    Just had a call, gone from 8 points daily and 0 points mobility to 16 daily and 20 mobility to say I'm over the moon is an understatement took 6 weeks but it was flagged and prioritised due to miss information x
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    That's a great result @missybpink - congratulations, & thank you for the update. :)
  • effie678
    effie678 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    That's great news, at least one of us has the result we were looking for. Hopefully the rest of us will hear soon ?
  • cazza6565
    cazza6565 Community member Posts: 93 Courageous
    Fantastic result.  I had my assessment 2 days ago so fingers crossed.  Might need to steal your tagline lol
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Well done @missybpink :) Thanks for letting us know!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.