Why couldn't they tell me my PIP MR outcome over the phone? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Why couldn't they tell me my PIP MR outcome over the phone?

jld2021
jld2021 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I called over mandatory reconsideration for pip and was told a letter was issued but they can't open it to tell me what was in the letter, just wondering why that is as I thought they could tell you over the phone .

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Systems usually up date over night so if the letter has only become available it might be best to ring them tomorrow again. 
  • jld2021
    jld2021 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Ok she said they issued the letter on the 11th so I was just thinking it may of been bad news which is why they never said, thank-you I will call tomorrow if I don't receive the letter :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jld2021

Good luck with the outcome of your mandatory reconsideration, we have everything crossed for you.  Please keep us updated, and if you have any other questions/need support along the way, just let us know.

Also, I've tweaked the title of your thread to help others spot it who might have the same question in the future.

Fingers crossed :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.