PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR 
RESEARCH IN INCLUSIVE SEX EDUCATION — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR 
RESEARCH IN INCLUSIVE SEX EDUCATION

ZhouzheWu
ZhouzheWu Community member Posts: 2 Listener

My name is Zhouzhe and I’m an MSc student in Disability Design and Innovation at University College London. For my dissertation project I am working on the co-development of a digital application for inclusive sex education. We are looking for both people with disabilities and counsellors to make sure that we develop a resource that answers to users’ needs. As a first step I would like to invite participants to take part to an online interview which should take no more than 1 hour. In appreciation for your time, you will have chance to receive 50GBP as thank you gift. For more information about this study, please contact: zhouzhe.wu.20@ucl.ac.uk.

This study has been reviewed by and received ethics clearance through a University College London Research Ethics Board.

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ZhouzheWu :) Thanks for thinking of us to promote your research. We do allow research to be posted to the community, but only in our news and opportunities category. I've therefore moved your post.

We also ask that researchers complete a form giving us key information about their research. I've emailed you across a form to complete from community@scope.org.uk.

I've temporarily removed your email address from this post until we've verified that this research is appropriate for the community.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • RacheleLeahSilvera
    RacheleLeahSilvera Scope Member Posts: 77 Courageous
    I'm interested in taking part 
  • ZhouzheWu
    ZhouzheWu Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I'm interested in taking part 
    Hi Rachele, I am so happy you are interested in this project. I attached the Information Sheet which you can find more details about it. Could you please provide your Email address so I can send you a consent form and schedule the interview? My Email address is zhouzhe.wu.20@ucl.ac.uk. Thank you so much!
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi everyone

Just to confirm, this opportunity has now been checked by a member of the team and verified as safe to participate in :)

Good luck with your study @ZhouzheWu

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • innocent21
    innocent21 Posts: 35 Connected
    Does disability design mean that this survey is only applicable for people who have accessibility needs when using the computer or surfing the internet?

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.